Thursday, November 09, 2006

Here is my humble attempt at 'blogging'!


Well, after weeks of 'bugging' from my beloved hubby, I for some reason suddenly (while stiting here alone on my one day at home) became compelled to start my own blog. I really don't know what came over me and I am sure that by tomorrow my senses will have come back, but for now, I'm jumping in!

I have not been good at writting emails to keep all our friends and family up to date. Life in Virginia just doens't have as many exciting and strange things to report all the time (I actually kept a daily list in Korea of things to put in our emails!) But, that said, some days we still do feel like we are in a foreign land and we are loving our time here.

So, for those of you who miss the epic email letters, hopefully this will help!

No comments: